Thursday, September 30, 2010

SHOCKER: HELP I HAVE GIVEN MY HUSBAND HIV!!!!

Hello Fabs, Goodmorning.
This is another selection from my emails that get sent to me by readers once in a while, and I must say this story touched me the most when I read it. It's a common story that I am sure some people women and men included are going through. I always like to share stories that I believe people will get moved by and learn from. So read on to get the full gist...
*names have been changed or retracted for the privacy and protection of story teller*


"Hi My name is Amina from Abuja, I am 31yrs old and I have 3 children for my husband. I am the youngest wife of my husband as he has 2 wives that came before me. Alhaji (my husband) is a very successful civil servant and he met me as a young girl in my early twenties.

At first I wasn't sure who or from where I got the HIV infection but I realized that I got infected by my husband's friend who I have had a relationship with now for the past 3years. There is no excuse because I know that in our culture and religion ADULTERY IS A BIG TABOO.

I decided to go get tested, when I kept falling sick with cold and I was weak all the time. I found out that I had HIV just TWO MONTHS AGO!!! I was in complete shock and became secluded for a whole month while I tried to understand how it happened. Infact I AM STILL IN SHOCK AND DISBELIEF.

When I told my husband's friend whom I had been sleeping with for years he confessed to me in tears that he KNEW HE HAD HIV BUT NEVER TOLD ANYONE, BECAUSE HE ENGAGED IN HOMOSEXUAL   ACTS IN THE PAST WITHOUT PROTECTION, so he figured thats how he got the infection. This man who I thought was clean has given he this DEATH SENTENCE.

Once I realized that I had gotten the HIV disease I started to avoid sex with my husband but I realized it was too late. Now when we have sex which is always without protection, I cry in my heart because AFTER SLEEPING WITH ME, THE NEXT DAY HE SLEEPS WITH THE OTHER WIVES.

Oh My God!! I know I am a killer and I deserve to go to hell for this, but IF I CONFESS, I WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN HOW I GOT THE INFECTION AND THEN BY LAW THEY MIGHT KILL ME.
I don't know what to do, I am sooo confused, I can't even be around my own children, everyone thinks I am going mental by my recent behaviors but I don't know how to tell them my secret.

Every day I pray to Allah to wake me up from this dream. Please what do I do??"- Amina

Hmm AIDS is REAL!!
Ok guys, this story breaks my heart. Comments?

* please if you have your own stories or have heard any story that you might want to share, please email me: nyfchic@gmail.com
Please If you haven't seen your story here, no worries I will post all in due time. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I am very touched and humbled by this. I believe she needs to have a deep spiritual session with God. Worship him, just worship and pray and speak to him and wait for an answer. But for now, she MUST have protected sex with her husband always. ALWAYS! She must find a reasonable explanation for this.

    ReplyDelete