Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NOLLYWOOD/HOLLYWOOD MOVIE: 'BLACK GOLD'



This is not another one of those movies because they were shot overseas, the producers claim that it is Hollywood. This is a real internationally acclaimed movie, it can be found on NetFlix and it is a guild film unlike so many others who claim...

I saw the movie trailer and I must say, I was impressed. It sorta gives you that 'Blood Diamond' feel to it. Give credit to Jeta Amata who serves as the creator of this epic movie. Looking at the poster, you can see that they actually used 'real' hollywood stars such as Vivica Fox, Eric Roberts and Michael Madsen. kudos.

1 comment:

  1. hey black gold something good is real happening it was all music at first the Africa award and lots more am sure more is coming long live obama i have to say this to all Americas hey obama me and like glue come and get your chiefdom in Nigeria you doing great obama i lived to see a black president from me Wallace u esezobor. hey obama send me a mail on princebiz2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete