Friday, August 27, 2010

SHOCKER!!!!: "I AM A GAY NAIJA MAN, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"!!!!

Hello Fabulous ones,
So I got this email from a friend, and the subject in the mysterious letter wished to remain somewhat anonymous, I must say I have read this message over and over again and I am lost for words. READ ON...

"Hi my name is Osahon (last name withdrawn), I am a business man based in LAGOS heading my own company (I.T) now for 13yrs, and I can confidently say that I am very comfortable. I am married to a beautiful woman and we have 2 children(girls,4 n 2yrs). I got married because my family thought I was old and needed a wife. I was OK being single! I married a lady who I had known for years but we never had a physical relationship until after marriage.

MY SECRET IS, I AM GAY AND I HAVE HAD A GAY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARTNER/BOYFRIEND FOR THE PAST 7YRS.  I am much older than him, I'm in my forties and he's in his late twenties. I met him when I hired him as a corper to work in my firm. We were attracted to each other immediately we met, at first I wasn't sure but a couple of months after working for me, I made the first move and asked him out for dinner at a hotel. He was a fresh graduate then, he schooled in the United States. I will withdraw his name for his privacy.

I feel so much PAIN and DISGRACE knowing how much of a lie I am living, I LOVE my wife but I am NOT ATTRACTED to her. She has no idea that I like men and she sees me as the perfect husband. I love my daughters more than anything in this world and I hope to tell them my secret one day because this lie is beginning to KILL ME SILENTLY!!!

Sometimes I lie to my wife that I am travelling out of Lagos for business, but THE TRUTH IS I go to my boyfriend's house in Lekki (I rented it out for him) and I stay there with him for weeks at a time. HE TOO GETS JEALOUS because he wants me all to himself.

I TRY to protect myself when I have SEX with my boyfriend BUT sometimes WE GET SO CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT THAT WE FORGET TO USE A CONDOM.

I am afraid to get tested because of the FEAR OF KNOWING, I dont know my MY BOYFRIEND'S STATUS. I am ADDICTED TO SEX WITH MEN, and sometimes when I travel out of the country I HIRE MALE PROSTITUTES TO PLEASURE ME.

The only reason I can't come clean about my life is because of I LIVE IN NIGERIA AND NAIJAs RE HOMOPHOBIC. I fear for my family. I LOVE MY FAMILY, I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND AND I LIKE MEN. WHAT DO I DO?!?!"- Osahon.

WoW!!!! I guess what they say is tru, there's a whole gay community in Lagos that we are very unaware of. DAMN!!!

If you too have stories that you want to share and get advice for, email me @ nyfchic@gmail.com and we can post your story here.

1 comment:

  1. Lmao!! This is funny! Make una free the guy abeg! Not his fault nah! hahaha

    ReplyDelete