Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

Hello guys. Welcome to my blog! This blog is aimed at capturing the city of Lagos at its best. It’s not just an entertainment blog but a lifestyle E-world. My Naija's Young and Fabulous satisfies your cravings for fashion, gossip, nutrition and beauty. It is simply the product of my obsession with all things fabulous and authentically Nigerian.

It focuses mainly on fashion, entertainment news and gossip, music and movies. If entertainment were a design, my NYF would be vintage couture. We talk and gossip on anyone that is relevant in the fabulous circle...if your are worth the talk...WATCH OUT because no celebrity is spared. Experience Naija and all its fabulousity.

Thanks a million for visiting. Hope to see more of you here every week…:-)

Miss Nenny
Editor, Writer and CEO, My Naija's Young and Fabulous

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nenny!

    Good to see you in the blogging world! Well done on this great idea and initiative. I’m pretty sure your blogs are going to be very interesting. Can’t wait…:-)

    freddy

    ReplyDelete