Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HOT SPOTS: SUYA n MEAT LOVERS


It's that time again when I tell y'all where to go for the best dishes...and this time is no different.
A couple of my friends were arguing on where to get the best suya in town and believe me, we could not come to a conclusion because there is quite a long list of places to go for great tasting suya.
So for all my meat lovers scroll down to get details on where next to go when your craving everyone's best snack.

Glover Court (Ikoyi): As long as you stay on the island, I advice you to visit this place, they make the best chicken suya and the price is actually decent.

Polo Club Suya (Ikoyi): I have only had this suya twice and everyday I still think of the yummy-ness that ensued when their beef suya met my mouth *licking lips*. All I can say is...if you ever get the chance to try their suya, do NOT hesitate.

University of Suya (Ikeja): The name pretty much says it all, they have some of the best suya chefs in Naija and can create an assortment of suya from beef, chicken gizzard and shaki. They have it all. Try it!

Bims (Ajah): I have never actually tried their suya but I have received great reviews from friends, it doesn't hurt to try it.

All this talk of food just got me hungry...*ordering for suya now* lol

No comments:

Post a Comment