Monday, November 15, 2010

"I AM SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER'S HUSBAND"


Good morning folks,
Its that time again when we deliver your weekly relationship stories that we get from our loyal NYF readers. I have been getting a lot of emails from you all and I appreciate the support, thanks! This week I bring to you another story that I believe we all can relate to because lets face it, we have all heard of the 'best friend from hell' and this situation is not different. Read on for deets...

Dear NYF,

Hi nenny, I have been reading your blog and stories and I like your relationship column the most. I decided to write you with my own personal story because I feel it is only here I can share my secret with the world.

I have had a 3month relationship with my sister’s husband and I think I might be in love with him.  The relationship started when my sister travelled abroad to have her first baby. I was the one taking care of Henry (my sister’s husband) when his wife was absent for so many months. My little sister (Val) asked me to make sure that her husband was well taken care of in terms of cooking for him and making sure the house and everything else was organised.

While she was gone, I was the one supervising the house chores because I  don’t leave too far from them, so every day before and after work, I would visit the house to bring food for him and make sure all was well.
One night after I had prepared dinner for him, Henry asked me to keep him company while he watched the soccer games.  I decided to stay because over time we had become such good friends and I was comfortable around him. I was never attracted to him because I knew he was married to my sister, he was like a brother to me.

But on that faithful night, we got talking for hours about many things including his marriage to Val, and he told me that Val’s pregnancy was so hard on her because she was cranky all the time and refused to allow him touch her. Suddenly Henry jumped on me and started professing his love for me, telling me he wanted me so bad and that I would have made a better wife than Val.

One thing led to another and we were having sex on the couch, I felt so bad but I could not resist his pleas, he was like a helpless man begging for attention that he wasn’t getting from his wife. I know I am wrong but I felt he needed love and care.

His wife is still abroad and I have almost moved into the house under the guise that I am cooking and cleaning for him. I and Henry now have sex constantly every night, sometimes he stays over at my place .  My parents don’t suspect anything because they believe I am only helping him out in the absence of my sister. But if they knew the truth I would die!

I am in love with Henry and he says he loves me too but he is married to my baby sister. I don’t know what to do because I don’t want to lose my sister who is my best friend or my Henry who I love so dearly.
Please what should I do...


Hmm I have no comment. This is a bit funny and silly...your opinions...

17 comments:

  1. you need to put an end to that relationship because it wont go anywhere.you are commiting adultery imagine what will happen when your sister finds out.if they get divorced it will be because of you. you are hurting your sister and bestfriend. there are some lines that should not be crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r going to die soon dont worry just burst all the nutt u can with him cuz when u die no more for u dear kk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this has got to be the most selfish big sister alive.......and to think that he really loves you? Darling,u r being selfish and hurtful, its bad enuf that ur sister's husband is cheating but u r helping him!!!! hell has no fury like a woman scorned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 of them are ar fault. The woman should have never aaked her sister to take care of the man because the man is not a baby. He can take care of himself. As for the husband and the sister, they are both selfish and in the end God will punish both of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ex had a 5 yr relationship with her sisters husband. Similar circs to this filthy cow. I gave a clean slate but I found out she slept with hi
    Again. My ex even shagged him whilst the sister/wife was sleeping in the other room.. Both of you will rot in hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh f@*ing please! She might think she's in love with the guy but sounds like infatuation/lust. The guy is NOT in love with her, just in lust. The wife is either INCREDIBLY STUPID or she actually intended/expected her husband and sister to be having sex. ..,I mean really, would my wife go out of country and ask a hot female relative to come over and take care of me every day? NOT A CHANCE. FIRST I'm a grown man and can cook and clean for *myself*, SECOND, my wife damned well knows how crazy, high my sex drive is. However, that being said, if she thought she had someone that found me attractive but wouldn't try and pack me up and try and run away with me I could honestly see her throwing us together as a known variable and turning a blind eye on the situation if she was going to be gone for months on end. She doesn't care that much about sex, and if I'm still here when she gets back she would be just fine.

      ...so yeah, they are all responsible, but I blame the wife mostly for creating the situation, not being his wife when she was home and then throwing the two of them together. She would have to be totally retarded otherwise. I bet she did it on purpose. The guy takes second highest blame. The sister last, though she should have shoved him off the sofa and ran like hell, lol.

      Delete
  6. No you won't go to hell. It's wrong yes. But you need to think if this is what you want. Are you willingly to sacrifice everything for him? Everyone makes mistake no one has the right to say you will go to hell. Even the best of us makes mistakes. So don't listen to the judgemental people hear its advice not critising her. Look love you got to sort yourself put. I'm sure you'll be fine no matter what. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you do such a thing. Do you not think what will happen to the baby in all this if you were to get with your bother in law???? With a world full of people you had to choose this man, what happened to family loyality and self control?? My little sister has done the same to me as you are yours and the pain and heart ache is unbelieve, my babies are now gonna have to deal with the fall out of daddy and aunty being together and if they have kids that their cousins will also be their half bother or sister! Your relationship will never ever be the same with your sister again and she will never trust you let alone talk you if you are lucky! Hope you get what is coming to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its the same thing happened to us, My sister have a problem with her husband and there divorce is ongoing. I let my sister and my niece to stay in my one bedroom apt. for 2 months. After 2months she move out to her friend's house. I noticed something diiferent with my husband like he shave suddenly and everytime I borrow his phone, he got so defensive. He even throw the cell bills, then I told myself I check the cell bills online. Thats I realized that my husband and sister is texting a bunch of text esp. mid night and early morning. No wonder they got more closer before my sister move out. You know I work night shift, im for sure they had affair esp. when I am working at night. Because its only my daughter and niece, my sister and husband stay in the house. They still denied it but you know I have to many signs and my gut telling me something is not right. You have to stop because she is still your sister your own flesh and blood. It hurts so bad that my own sister is going to betray my trust. I want to divorce him but because of my daughther that is why I give him a chance. My sister is out of my life I dont want her near my family. You have to stop before your sister will find out. You dont want to ruin your sister's family right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop it. You are hurting too many people. It isn't worth it. You are going to be the loser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why would your sister tell you to take care of your man? Is he handicap? That don't sound right. You knew and he knew what was gonna happen the first day you came there to cook. You wanted it to happen. And your sister probably set it up. Nasty hos

    Anyway, the sister is probably getting it on with another man too. Don't worry. She's gonna come back with a STD and all three of them gonna catch it. Like Trapped in the closet"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hell I wanna shag them all yeah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continue with what you are doing. You must be feeling good when he enters inside you. That feeling is incredible, and the knowledge that it is wrong makes it more exciting. Have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. I bet you're a Christian. You sound like you weren't even attracted to him, just did it because he wanted it. That's too bad. Note you have ruined the relationship with your sister. Was it worth it? Because men will come and go, but your sister would have been by your side in your death bed. Doubtful now. Enjoy your time in this hell you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Over the years I have come to appreciate and love the fact that my wife and I are connected through a very intense and deep bond of love. I adore her and wish her only the best and amongst those moste beautiful feelings I count the knowledge that she not only enjoys my intimate company but also the intimate appreciation of other men. One of them is our brother-in-law, her younger sister's husband.

    We don't lie and we don't keep secrets. We openly talk about everything and make sure that all know before anything happens. Any objections, bad feelings, potential problems and we let go. But we found that most of our ideas and desire meet with mutual interest and acceptance. Her sister approves of the intimacy between my wife and my brother-in-law. She is in full control and she is the one who now initiates, prepares and insists on regular intimacy between my wife and my brother-in-law. In conversations she always maintains that this is a great source of enjoyment and life-strength for her. She is sure of her husband's love for her and she is sure of my wife's love for me. But there is room also for true love, appreciation and intimacy between my wife and her sister's husband.
    All must know, all must agree before anything happens. Anyone feels uncomfortable, has problems, ... don't do it.
    But if it all works out it is a great source of joy for all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish i knew better before getting married,i married and wanted out after 2yrs in my marriage,my ex husband was so cony and a crafty cheater,he even denied and forced the ownership of a strange bra that i found in his car,i beard the humiliation for a while and decided otherwise.i came across a testimony on my Instagram page about this cyber genius''hackingloop6@ g m a i l. c om''whom hacked and gained me access to his phone activities,his cheating ass was exposed and my divorce procedure was made easy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got referred to this professional computer surgeon. Who helped me get access into my spouse's phone without touching his phone, he had used just little info, like tel. Number, to get me into all info, like texts, calls, emails, iMessage, locations, recordings, logs, pictures, and other info I needed. you can reach him through 'hackingloop6@gmail.com' if your spouse hasn't been faithful to you,you can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more..hackingloop is also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647

    ReplyDelete