Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HOT SPOTS: THE ICE-CREAM EDITION.


Hey Guys!!
We have just added a new section to our blog for all you fashionistas who enjoy a good meal or snack once in a while, I mean what's life without good food? lol...In our first entry, we will be giving you ideas of places to go for the best ice-cream in town. Trust me I have such a sweet tooth and I'm always looking for the best places to go to satisfy my cravings and here are a few places...

HATLAB-Opposite Zain Office Adetokunbo Ademola Str. They have a great variety of options, trust me you won't be dissapointed.

GRAND SQUARE-I like this place because there are so many options everyday and they are constantly changing. The price is decent as well.

ICECREAM FACTORY-VI, This spot is new but its worth going to, I am addicted to their flavors which are all home made. And when you're there, make sure you try their waffles its beyond words, I'm already salivating thinking about it!!!

CHOCOLATE ROYALE VI: this is an old place and I am sure most of you have been there, but make sure you try out their cookies and doughnut, they're to die for.. YUM!! I like going here sometimes because they also give the option of low-fat ice-cream flavors which is always a great way to cheat. *wink wink*

COOL CAFE Etim Inyang: Another joint where you can get some really nice icecream, its always a good idea to try different places and I would suggest Cool Cafe anytime.


*If you have any more ideas on where we can go to for the best icecream in town, please feel free to drop a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment