Saturday, October 30, 2010

"I AM ENGAGED TO 2 WOMEN, WHO HAVE NO IDEA I LIVE A FAKE LIFE"

Happy Saturday fabulous folks,
I woke up this morning and the first thing that came to mind was what to feed y'all (my dedicated readers) to get your day going. I also wanted to post something that might help educate young girls on the reality of the dating scene in Nigeria especially Lagos and even around the world. So I decided to post this story which I had in my mail box for a few days now. I must say that this is a sad story but lets face it, its the reality of our world. So scroll down and read and please learn from this ladies...
As usual, we have decided to not disclose the real name of the writer for protection and privacy reasons.

"Hi NYF,
I am not really writing for advice, or because I feel so bad at what I have done. I am writing because I want ladies out there to understand that men do what they do because of them. I am currently engaged to two women who I have no intention of actually marrying, I have met both their families so they assume that I am very serious and I am not sure if I really care.

To be honest I don't see myself settling down anytime soon, but getting engaged is one of the easiest ways to sleep with as much girls as possible. When I tell girls that I am looking for a wife, they tend to become more vulnerable which makes it easier for me to sleep with them.

I don't have a good paying job, but I drive 2 nice cars, a Range Rover and  a Mercedes G-wagon both of which belong to my uncle who is abroad most of the time. These girls look at my car and think I am a BIG BOY.
I got engaged to Jenny first before Amaka, and I know they are with me because they like the money they think I have. I tell girls that I am into Oil and Gas and in Lagos that's one of the best jobs to tell any girl that your into.

My cars alone helps me to deceive so many girls who are after money, most of the time these girls are the ones giving me gifts (money and all sorts) to show that they really care.

Jenny and Amaka have both been to my house (which I am not paying for) in VGC, they have both slept over just like many other girls who I have been engaged to in the past before. I feel sorry for Amaka because she is  a sweet girl from a rich and God fearing home but she's a very fine girl and lying was the only way to get to her.

So the truth is this, the fact that I am engaged to 2 women who have no idea I am living a fake life does not bother me, because to be honest, I have been engaged several times before and I always come up with reasons why the wedding will not hold and I move on to the next. Girls are stupid and selfish and they want the most impossible things.
Me I am having so much fun and I am living the life of a Lagos Big Boy."- Tony.

WOW WOW WOW!!! This has got to be the most unbelievable ish I've read in a while. Oh well there you have it ladies...mind who you trust. All that glitters definitely aint gold or diamond.

2 comments:

  1. He is a selfish idiot that is definitely gonna reap what he is sowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not good at all, i don't he is well mental to admire him self to the bad thing like that.

    ReplyDelete