Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOVE DIARY: 16 TRUTHS ABOUT MEN!!!

This is for the ladies!
I have asked our guys to tell us things that they would want women to know and understand about them....so here goes!
For you ladies who think we have a clue how to handle our men and keep a relationship, I'm sure after going through this list you will find that we've been living behind different walls. Here's a list of things that men want us to know about them. Sometimes we really die to know what our man is thinking and for years we have not even come close. We still want to believe that men think and act like we do, but the truth is they are a whole different species. Scroll down to acquire new spanking knowledge...

1) I don't have to remind my woman 'I love her', I already told you once.

2) To be honest I will do anything for sex, even if it means committing to you.

3) When you're upset with me, I tend to look at other women more often.

4) I expect you to be ready when I come pick you up.

5) Cigarettes make any woman look cheap and easy.

6) If you do something hurtful, and I don't bring it up, I'm considering leaving you.

7) I am not a woman, and I cannot read your mind.

8) Don't tell me what to do when I didn't ask for your help.

9) If you sleep over, I might eventually marry you, but I am less motivated.

10) Being respected is more important than being loved.

11) I want everyman to envy me, when your next to me. So please don't get FAT.

12) I don't always know how I feel, that's why I don't tell you.

13) I never want to hear about your ex-boyfriend. regardless of the point.

14) Don't ask me 'are you going to wear that' when I'm already dressed.

15) A gentleman, MUST Always be respected by his woman in public, no matter what.

16) If you cheat on me, I will NEVER forgive you.

4 comments:

  1. It's important to keep in mind that this is a grave generalization for men. Ladies should not automatically start suspecting their men after reading this article as it does not apply to everyone! A man's action does not necessarily speak for all men. Just my humble opinion...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the surface many of these points are pretty plausible; no doubt about that! But stereotyping is not my ideal concept...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My babe must not see this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too generic, it doesn't apply all the time, especially number 2 and some few others

    ReplyDelete